Posted to user@kylin.apache.org by Patricio Eduardo Huichulef Carvajal <pa...@huichulef.com> on 2017/06/23 16:22:10 UTC

Kylin Evaluation

Folks .

    Can you help me to fill out these information?, I appreciate your
feedback:

*
* 	*5* 	Greatly exceeds all minimum requirements of the criteria; has a
high probability of success; contains no weaknesses or deficiencies.
*Technical* 	*Admin* 	*Power
User* 	*Power
Analyst* 	*Business
Analyst*
*
* 	*4* 	Exceeds all the minimum requirements of the criteria; has an
above average probability of success; contains no significant weaknesses
and only minor, correctable weaknesses exist.
*
* 	*3* 	Meets all the minimum requirements of the criteria; has an
average probability of success; no significant weaknesses and any
deficiencies can be readily corrected.
*
* 	*2* 	Fails to meet one or more of the minimum requirements of the
criteria; low probability of success; major weaknesses and/or
significant number of deficiencies exist.
*
* 	*1* 	Fails to meet any of the minimum requirements of the criteria;
proposal needs major revisions; very low probability of success.
*TECNICAL CRITERIA*
*DATA DISCOVERY* 	*15 %* 	Friendly browse Data (Easy to use)

Web Interface to query cubes

Filter, cross, sort data free style

Search with sorted and estructured result (Dimension, Metrics)

Semantic Layer (Modeling, dimensions, metrics, relations, hierarchies)

Build and formar Report with no develop

FUNCTIONS
* 	*15 %* 	Statistical Analysis (R type)

Predictive Analysis (create scenarios, what if!)

Performance with High volume of Data

Manage Parameters and posibility to save data in repository

Posibilidad de introducir fuentes externas de información (v.gr. Excel)

Trace

Thanks in advance

*Patricio E. Huichulef Carvajal*
Ing. Civil Informática  (/USACH/)
        Magister TI & Gestión(/PUC/)

t: +562 2864 2434 | m: +569 9885 8814 |
e: patricio.eduardo@huichulef.com |
w: www.huichulef.com

Blogger
<http://s.wisestamp.com/links?url=http%3A%2F%2Flectortecno.blogspot.com%2F&sn=cGF0cmljaW8uZWR1YXJkb0BodWljaHVsZWYuY29t>
Twitter
<http://s.wisestamp.com/links?url=https%3A%2F%2Ftwitter.com%2Fphuichulef&sn=cGF0cmljaW8uZWR1YXJkb0BodWljaHVsZWYuY29t>
LinkedIn
<http://s.wisestamp.com/links?url=http%3A%2F%2Fcl.linkedin.com%2Fin%2Fpatriciohuichulef&sn=cGF0cmljaW8uZWR1YXJkb0BodWljaHVsZWYuY29t>
about.me
<http://s.wisestamp.com/links?url=http%3A%2F%2Fabout.me%2Fpatricio.huichulef&sn=cGF0cmljaW8uZWR1YXJkb0BodWljaHVsZWYuY29t>
Instagram
<http://s.wisestamp.com/links?url=http%3A%2F%2Finstagram.com%2Fphuichulef%2F&sn=cGF0cmljaW8uZWR1YXJkb0BodWljaHVsZWYuY29t>
pinterest
<http://s.wisestamp.com/links?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.pinterest.com%2Fphuichulef%2F&sn=cGF0cmljaW8uZWR1YXJkb0BodWljaHVsZWYuY29t>
Facebook
<http://s.wisestamp.com/links?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2FPatricioHuichulefC&sn=cGF0cmljaW8uZWR1YXJkb0BodWljaHVsZWYuY29t>
WordPress
<http://s.wisestamp.com/links?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.huichulef.com%2Fblog%2F&sn=cGF0cmljaW8uZWR1YXJkb0BodWljaHVsZWYuY29t>
Google Plus Page
<http://s.wisestamp.com/links?url=https%3A%2F%2Fplus.google.com%2Fu%2F0%2F114209052127682490556%2Fabout&sn=cGF0cmljaW8uZWR1YXJkb0BodWljaHVsZWYuY29t>
Contact me: Skype phuichulef Google Talk phuichulef Y! Messenger
phuichulef ICQ 25722911
Designed with WiseStamp -
<http://s.wisestamp.com/links?url=http%3A%2F%2Fr1.wisestamp.com%2Fr%2Flanding%3Fu%3Db5151a0c1f51cea4%26v%3D3.13.44%26t%3D1498234600828%26promo%3D10%26dest%3Dhttp%253A%252F%252Fwww.wisestamp.com%252Femail-install%253Futm_source%253Dextension%2526utm_medium%253Demail%2526utm_campaign%253Dpromo_10&sn=cGF0cmljaW8uZWR1YXJkb0BodWljaHVsZWYuY29t>Get
yours

Re: Kylin Evaluation

Posted by Luke Han <lu...@gmail.com>.
Hi Patricio,
     For such evaluation, looks like a business RFP, I don't think it's
good idea to discuss in mailing list.
     Please drop me mail directly and we could help you then.

     Thanks.
Luke

Best Regards!
---------------------

Luke Han

Kylin Evaluation

Posted by Patricio Eduardo Huichulef Carvajal <ph...@gmail.com>.
Folks:
     This is the complete technical criteria evaluation. This
information could be useful for all community. Can you help me to fill
out these information?, I appreciate your feedback:

*
* 	*5* 	Greatly exceeds all minimum requirements of the criteria; has a
high probability of success; contains no weaknesses or deficiencies.
*Tech* 	*Admin* 	*Power
User* 	*Power
Analyst* 	*Business
Analyst*
[...]