Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by "Dondorp, Erwin" <er...@cgi.com.INVALID> on 2022/06/12 12:31:24 UTC

client-id for cluster connections

Hello,

When viewing the Artemis cluster connections with "Browse Connections", the cluster connections are shown without identifying properties:
The "client-id" field is empty, the "users" field has the common user name and the "remote address" field has only the IP number.
The "remote address" is designed to also show the hostname when available, but in my case it isn't.
I did not find an option to specify the client-id for cluster connections.

Would it be possible to populate the "client-id" field with the either the remote broker-name (preferred) or the connector-name?

thx,
e.