Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Vince Clark <vc...@globalera.com> on 2007/06/11 16:59:13 UTC

Version 4.0?

It is good to see OFBiz moving to versions rather than always working
off trunk. I'm looking for information about this release. Specifically,
when will it be officially tagged, and should production deployments be
working off the branch at this point rather than trunk?

--
Vince Clark
Global Era

Re: Version 4.0?