Posted to dev@archiva.apache.org by Freddy-apache <fb...@apache.org> on 2017/01/17 17:30:11 UTC

Archiva VM migration

Hi Archiva Team,

We ASF infra Team have a project about migrating archiva VM. I know that
this service has uptime expectations.

Can you please let me know how can I coordinate with and with whom, In
order to know the details of this VM and the process that we are going to
follow for the migration.

Please, let me know.

Thanks & Regards,
___________________________
Freddy.
On behalf of ASF
Infrastructure Team.

Re: Archiva VM migration

Posted by Olivier Lamy <ol...@apache.org>.
Hi,
Currently there is a mysql instance and Archiva instance running. I can
manage the installation of this one.
Cheers
Olivier

--
Olivier Lamy

Re: Archiva VM migration

Posted by Freddy Barboza <fb...@apache.org>.
hi Olivier,

Can you please let us know what apps/software do you have in the actual
archiva vm, so we can migrate the same apps/software to the new VM.

Please let us know, so we can install accordingly.

On Thu, Jan 26, 2017 at 3:16 PM, Olivier Lamy <ol...@apache.org> wrote:

> Hi,
> We still need the vm.
> A vm with same disk size is perfectly fine.
> twice the amount of memory would be nice.
> Olivier
>
> On 26 January 2017 at 15:40, Freddy Barboza <fb...@apache.org> wrote:
>
>> Hi Olivier,
>>
>> hope you are doing fine.
>>
>> We are working on a project to migrate the vms to a new ubuntu platform.
>>
>> Does the project need the actual vm ?
>> If yes, can you please let us know what requirements do you have / need
>> in order for us to start migrating this VM to  a new Ubuntu 16.04vm.
>>
>> If no, can we retire the vm?
>>
>> Please let us know.
>>
>> Thanks & Regards,
>> -Freddy.
>>

>> On Thu, Jan 19, 2017 at 11:59 AM, Olivier Lamy <ol...@apache.org> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi
>>> I can help.
>>> I'm currently off overseas but I will be available again early next week
>>> (AEDT tz)
>>> Do you need any informations?
>>>
>>> Olivier

>> --