Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by André Warnier <aw...@ice-sa.com> on 2008/09/22 23:23:26 UTC

Re: [OT] question about realm auth and digest attribute

Mark Thomas wrote:
[...]
> It took me less than a minute to find the JavaDoc for
> java.security.MessageDigest

It's by saying things like that that you provoke this kind of question..
It takes us mere mortals ages to find anything there.
:-)

Re: [OT] question about realm auth and digest attribute

Posted by Joe A <jo...@gmail.com>.
is it really that hard to reply to a question without coming off as a
pompous ass?