Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by xia zhao <li...@gmail.com> on 2012/03/16 07:12:18 UTC

Propose release blocker: Bug 119069 - The "Get more templates for OpenOffice.org" still link to Oracle site with Oracle mark

Hi all,

The links "Get more templates for OpenOffice.org" and "Add new features to
OpenOffice.org" on currently AOO 3.4 latest dev snapshot full build still
linked to old OOO pages which with Oracle trademark at bottom. Maybe there
are still other links have the similar problem and I keep searching. These
issues should be clean before we ship one RC build or at list we ship zoo
3.4.

I remember we have had this kind of discussion in mail and who is working
on these dev repository sites?

Lily

RE: Propose release blocker: Bug 119069 - The "Get more templates for OpenOffice.org" still link to Oracle site with Oracle mark

Posted by Oliver-Rainer Wittmann <or...@googlemail.com>.
Hi,

On 16.03.2012 07:12, xia zhao wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> The links "Get more templates for OpenOffice.org" and "Add new features to
> OpenOffice.org" on currently AOO 3.4 latest dev snapshot full build still
> linked to old OOO pages which with Oracle trademark at bottom. Maybe there
> are still other links have the similar problem and I keep searching. These
> issues should be clean before we ship one RC build or at list we ship zoo
> 3.4.
>
> I remember we have had this kind of discussion in mail and who is working
> on these dev repository sites?

As far as I know the links are already redirected to the SourceForge hosted
websites of our extensions and templates repository.
Thus, this issue is more or less a branding issue of the hosted websites.
I assume that the SourceForge is working on the rebranding.
Roberto, do you have any updates on this?

Thus, from my point of view this is not really a release blocker.

Thanks and best regards, Oliver.