Posted to dev@wicket.apache.org by Matej Knopp <ma...@knopp.sk> on 2006/12/22 00:32:55 UTC

ListView should not call getModelObject when not visible in hierarchy

http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/WICKET-179

I've fixed this for 2.0 and 1.x, should we fix this also for 1.2.4 or
should we leave it as it is?

-Matej

Re: ListView should not call getModelObject when not visible in hierarchy

Posted by Justin Lee <jl...@antwerkz.com>.

Re: ListView should not call getModelObject when not visible in hierarchy

Posted by Igor Vaynberg <ig...@gmail.com>.
+1 and lets release 1.2.4 and call it a day on that branch

-igor