Posted to dev@arrow.apache.org by Neal Richardson <ne...@gmail.com> on 2020/04/29 15:32:24 UTC

Arrow sync call April 29 at 12:00 US/Eastern, 16:00 UTC

Hi all,
Last minute reminder that our biweekly call is coming up in a half hour at
https://meet.google.com/vtm-teks-phx. All are welcome to join. Notes will
be sent out to the mailing list afterward.

Neal

Re: Arrow sync call April 29 at 12:00 US/Eastern, 16:00 UTC

Posted by Neal Richardson <ne...@gmail.com>.
Attendees:
Mahmut Bulut
Andy Grove
Uwe Korn
Prudhvi Porandla
Neal Richardson

* Integration testing in Rust: Andy looking to work on for the next release
* Mahmut introduced self, discussed getting more involved in the Rust
project
* Uwe: 0.17 finally on conda, plus CUDA support
* 0.17 retrospective: delay on conda update due to their Travis build
system; Rust flight.proto issue has been patched, was only detected on
download from crates.io
* Java: Andy has been using, finds documentation a bit thin, will put
together a PR