Posted to derby-dev@db.apache.org by Sunitha Kambhampati <ks...@gmail.com> on 2006/11/07 18:27:16 UTC

svn commits view on jira issues missing ?

I find the svn commits view on a particular jira issue very helpful. But
this seems to be missing now, probably since the infrastructure change.

Is it possible to enable this feature again ?

Thanks,
Sunitha.

Re: svn commits view on jira issues missing ?

Posted by Andrew McIntyre <mc...@gmail.com>.
On 11/7/06, Andrew McIntyre <mc...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 11/7/06, Sunitha Kambhampati <ks...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > I find the svn commits view on a particular jira issue very helpful. But
> > this seems to be missing now, probably since the infrastructure change.
> >
> > Is it possible to enable this feature again ?
>
> The subversion commits view on JIRA has been disabled until a
> communication problem between the servers that host JIRA and svn can
> be resolved. Someone is looking into it. I'll let you know once the
> svn view has been reenabled.

The Subversion Commits view is back on JIRA.

andrew

Re: svn commits view on jira issues missing ?

Posted by Andrew McIntyre <mc...@gmail.com>.