Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by Vikas Agrawal Engg <Vi...@aricent.com> on 2009/01/27 09:01:48 UTC

Regarding Dynamic Look n feel change

Hi
I want to present option on my Portal developed with Jetspeed 2.1.3 to change Page Theme dynamically whenever required.
I fetch data through web services from server.
My case is if some user is logged in on Portal then he must be shown a dropdown for changing the Page Theme of the Portal.
Please help urgently

Regards
Vikas

________________________________
"DISCLAIMER: This message is proprietary to Aricent and is intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed. It may contain privileged or confidential information and should not be circulated or used for any purpose other than for what it is intended. If you have received this message in error,please notify the originator immediately. If you are not the intended recipient, you are notified that you are strictly prohibited from using, copying, altering, or disclosing the contents of this message. Aricent accepts no responsibility for loss or damage arising from the use of the information transmitted by this email including damage from virus."

Re: Regarding Dynamic Look n feel change

Posted by Vivek Kumar <fi...@gmail.com>.
Hi

Look at CategoryPortletSelector.java for customizer.
Still it use a lot of javascript and dojo. We have Ajax api in jetspeed
for custom portlets, as explained by David

Vivek

Posted by Vikas Agrawal <Vi...@aricent.com>.
Hi David

Posted by David Sean Taylor <da...@bluesunrise.com>.