Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by "St-Germain, Sylvain" <Sy...@cognos.com> on 2002/03/21 22:28:31 UTC

[WSDL2Java] Compile problem - getter getValue() became isValue()

Hi all,

I think I found a bug when dealing with an array of boolean.  The class
generated no longer contains a getter ( boolean[] getValue() ) for the data
member but instead a isValue() ( boolean[] isValue() ) method.

This prevents the class to compile since the equal method is calling
getValue()...

(this is using this morning's build)

<xs:complexType name="booleanArray">
    <xs:complexContent>
        <xs:restriction base="SOAP-ENC:Array">
            <xs:attribute ref="SOAP-ENC:arrayType"
wsdl:arrayType="xs:boolean[]"/>
        </xs:restriction>
    </xs:complexContent>
</xs:complexType>

<xs:complexType name="booleanArrayProp">
    <xs:complexContent>
        <xs:extension base="baseProp">
            <xs:sequence>
                <xs:element name="value" type="booleanArray"/>
            </xs:sequence>
        </xs:extension>
    </xs:complexContent>
</xs:complexType>