Posted to commits@ofbiz.apache.org by ja...@apache.org on 2012/05/24 18:26:51 UTC

svn commit: r1342324 - in /ofbiz/trunk: startofbiz.sh stopofbiz.sh

Author: jacopoc
Date: Thu May 24 16:26:51 2012
New Revision: 1342324

Log:
Removed start/stop scripts for *unix systems from the OFBiz home folder: they were copies of the ones in the "tools" folder, the folder where all the scripts are now located.
These two copies have been kept for a while to give enough time to some development teams to adjust their Linux based infra accordingly; at this point this commit should not cause problems.

Removed:
    ofbiz/trunk/startofbiz.sh
    ofbiz/trunk/stopofbiz.sh

Re: svn commit: r1342324 - in /ofbiz/trunk: startofbiz.sh stopofbiz.sh

Posted by Jacopo Cappellato <ja...@hotwaxmedia.com>.
On May 25, 2012, at 7:32 PM, Adam Heath wrote:

> On 05/25/2012 10:58 AM, Pierre Smits wrote:
>> Please revert this commit. Not all documentation on website and wiki
>> reflect the new situation.
>
> Keep the commit.  Trunk doesn't have to be perfect all the time, it
> *will* be broken, and will be inconsistent from time to time.
>
> Fix the other locations.

Thank you Adam.
To all the persons willing to contribute; please review the documentation that needs to be updated and share the urls here (or in a Jira task) and I (or others) will take care of updating it.

Jacopo

Posted by Adam Heath <do...@brainfood.com>.

Posted by Pierre Smits <pi...@gmail.com>.