Posted to dev@iceberg.apache.org by Carl Steinbach <cw...@apache.org> on 2021/08/10 02:20:24 UTC

Subject: [VOTE] Release Apache Iceberg 0.12.0 RC3

Hi Everyone,

I propose the following RC to be released as the official Apache Iceberg
0.12.0 release.

The commit ID is 7ca1044655694dbbab660d02cef360ac1925f1c2
* This corresponds to the tag: apache-iceberg-0.12.0-rc3
* https://github.com/apache/iceberg/commits/apache-iceberg-0.12.0-rc3
*
https://github.com/apache/iceberg/tree/7ca1044655694dbbab660d02cef360ac1925f1c2

The release tarball, signature, and checksums are here:
* https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/iceberg/apache-iceberg-0.12.0-rc3/

You can find the KEYS file here:
* https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/iceberg/KEYS

Convenience binary artifacts are staged in Nexus. The Maven repository URL
is:
* https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheiceberg-1018/

Please download, verify, and test.

Please vote in the next 72 hours.

[ ] +1 Release this as Apache Iceberg 0.12.0
[ ] +0
[ ] -1 Do not release this because...

Re: [CWS] Re: Subject: [VOTE] Release Apache Iceberg 0.12.0 RC3

Posted by Owen O'Malley <ow...@gmail.com>.
Ok, after the vote, but I did:
* verified tag is same as the tar ball
* verified checksums and signatures
* built and ran the tests

My one complaint is that I get test failures that look like they are
timezone related. ORC and Parquet tests failing with timestamps 7 or 8
hours off.

.. Owen

Posted by Carl Steinbach <cw...@apache.org>.

Posted by Carl Steinbach <cw...@apache.org>.

Posted by Ryan Blue <bl...@tabular.io>.

\

--
Ryan Blue
Tabular

Re: [CWS] Re: Subject: [VOTE] Release Apache Iceberg 0.12.0 RC3

Posted by Daniel Weeks <da...@gmail.com>.
+1 (binding)

Posted by Ryan Blue <bl...@tabular.io>.
+1 (binding)

--
Ryan Blue
Tabular

Re: Subject: [VOTE] Release Apache Iceberg 0.12.0 RC3

Posted by Carl Steinbach <cw...@apache.org>.
+1 (binding)

Posted by John Zhuge <jz...@apache.org>.
+1 (non-binding)