Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Paul Bors <pa...@bors.ws> on 2012/08/01 00:27:47 UTC

RE: Where to add javascript in html pages which follow inheritance relationship.

>From what I remember <wicket:head/> is the way to go!
https://cwiki.apache.org/WICKET/wickets-xhtml-tags.html#Wicket%2527sXHTMLtag
s-Elementwicket%253Ahead

I believe this tag will appends what its surrounding to the bottom of
already existing head tag contents on the page.

For your child page you should not define another <head> html tag inside
<wicket:head>. View your page source and start troubleshooting from there.

And if you didn't define another <head> html tag, then post your code so we
can better help you better :)