Posted to dev@cayenne.apache.org by Andrus Adamchik <an...@objectstyle.org> on 2007/02/03 14:27:24 UTC

Refactoring of the JPA provider packages

Our initial JPA sub-packages breakdown doesn't make much sense now
(jpa, jpa.cspi, jpa.spi, jpa.instrument). I am going to do some
refactoring, moving things around a bit. I want to try a few
scenarios and see what looks best. AFAIK, nobody has any substantial
uncommitted JPA changes locally at the moment, anyways I wanted to
give a heads up.

Andrus

Re: Refactoring of the JPA provider packages

Posted by Andrus Adamchik <an...@objectstyle.org>.
Just finished the first pass. Runtime now looks much more compact.

Andrus