Posted to users@flex.apache.org by Jonathan Christian <jc...@gmail.com> on 2015/06/12 18:14:35 UTC

Testflight with AIR?

I was reading about the new Build Number in AIR iOS with AIR 18 and noticed
it talked about TestFlight right in the release notes. I have recently been
uploading builds to the app store (usually with AIR 17) but my AIR apps are
never been available for test flight testing in iTunes connect. Is there an
ANE I need to use or does AIR 18 allow TF Builds?

Re: Testflight with AIR?

Posted by Jonas Monnier <jo...@gmail.com>.
Working with AIR 17 :

<iPhone>
        <Entitlements>
        <![CDATA[
            <key>get-task-allow</key>
            <false/>
            <key>beta-reports-active</key>
            <true/>
        ]]></Entitlements>
</iPhone>

> You have to add a couple lines to the ios section of the app descriptor,
> maybe in the entitlements. I dont have my pc in front of me right now, but
> i can post it later. If you google ios testflight entitlements plist, you
> might find it right now. One thing to look out for, i think after adding
> those couple of lines, is that you will not be able to deploy the app to
> your device locally via itunes, but i may be mistaken.
>
> On Friday, June 12, 2015, Jonathan Christian [via Apache Flex Users] <
> ml-node+s2333346n10574h94@n4.nabble.com> wrote:
>
> > I was reading about the new Build Number in AIR iOS with AIR 18 and
> > noticed it talked about TestFlight right in the release notes. I have
> > recently been uploading builds to the app store (usually with AIR 17) but
> > my AIR apps are never been available for test flight testing in iTunes
> > connect. Is there an ANE I need to use or does AIR 18 allow TF Builds?
> >

> > ------------------------------
> >  If you reply to this email, your message will be added to the discussion
> > below:
> >

> http://apache-flex-users.2333346.n4.nabble.com/Testflight-with-AIR-tp10574.html
> >  To start a new topic under Apache Flex Users, email
> > ml-node+s2333346n1h31@n4.nabble.com
> > <javascript:_e(%7B%7D,'cvml','ml-node%2Bs2333346n1h31@n4.nabble.com');>
> > To unsubscribe from Apache Flex Users, click here
> > <
> http://apache-flex-users.2333346.n4.nabble.com/template/NamlServlet.jtp?macro=unsubscribe_by_code&node=1&code=a2V2aW4uZ29kZWxsQGdtYWlsLmNvbXwxfDI1MDE5NDgwNQ==
> >
> > .
> > NAML
> > <
> http://apache-flex-users.2333346.n4.nabble.com/template/NamlServlet.jtp?macro=macro_viewer&id=instant_html%21nabble%3Aemail.naml&base=nabble.naml.namespaces.BasicNamespace-nabble.view.web.template.NabbleNamespace-nabble.view.web.template.NodeNamespace&breadcrumbs=notify_subscribers%21nabble%3Aemail.naml-instant_emails%21nabble%3Aemail.naml-send_instant_email%21nabble%3Aemail.naml
> >

> -----
> .

Jonas

tel : 06 47 65 33 76