Posted to dev@clerezza.apache.org by Reto Bachmann-Gmür <re...@apache.org> on 2012/09/06 11:43:32 UTC

[VOTE] change skos namespace in use

As there doesn't seem to be a consensus on the discussed namespace change I
ask for a vote on the resolution I propose for CLEREZZA-717. My proposed
resolution can be seen here:

https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/clerezza/issues/CLEREZZA-717/

See
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-clerezza-dev/201209.mbox/%3CCALvhUEVO5vu1+pqr_MJWSTTwwCEvRxEq-1y7aPq0yUGgB9xAmg@mail.gmail.com%3Efor
the discussion thread.

The vote will be open for at least 72h

Please note that vetoes (-1) need a technical reason to be valid.

Re: [VOTE] change skos namespace in use

Posted by Tsuy Ito <ts...@trialox.org>.
Hi Rupert

Thank you for your constructive proposal. IMO your suggestion is the procedure for all "public" API changes in clerezza. We should also take care which version number to use for future releases as described in e.g. http://sling.apache.org/site/version-policy.html#VersionPolicy-VersionNumberSyntax.

cheers
Tsuy

--trialox ag-------------------------------------
  tsuyoshi ito
  hardturmstrasse 101
  8005 zuerich

Re: [VOTE] change skos namespace in use

Posted by Rupert Westenthaler <ru...@gmail.com>.
HI

Posted by Hasan <ha...@apache.org>.
Dear All,

Posted by Reto Bachmann-Gmür <re...@apache.org>.

Posted by Tsuy Ito <ts...@trialox.org>.
IMO it is easier for compatiblity reasons to add namespace SKOS04 and leave SKOS as it is.

I also suggest to add SKOS08 as namespace and set SKOS as deprecated.

Posted by Reto Bachmann-Gmür <re...@apache.org>.