Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by "vivek K." <vi...@hotmail.com> on 2003/05/23 16:28:57 UTC

[users@httpd] access problem

Hello All,
       I am using apache web server and php on windows NT 4.0. when i open
the page login.html from the browser, it gave the following error:
              Internal Server Error
            The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and
was unable to complete         your request.
Apache/2.0.45 (Win32) PHP/4.3.2RC3 Server at localhost Port 80

when i viewed the apache logs, it is giving the error as :

F:/horde/chora/Extension/login.html is not executable; ensure interpreted
scripts have "#!" first line
[Fri May 23 19:18:37 2003] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] (9)Bad file
descriptor: don't know how to spawn child process:
F:/horde/chora/Extension/login.html
    I have given scriptAlias for php as F:/horde/chora/Extension and
login.html is in this directory.
Thanks and Regards,
Vivek

Re: [users@httpd] access problem

Posted by Joshua Slive <jo...@slive.ca>.
On Fri, 23 May 2003, vivek K. wrote:

> Hello All,
>        I am using apache web server and php on windows NT 4.0. when i open
> the page login.html from the browser, it gave the following error:

> F:/horde/chora/Extension/login.html is not executable; ensure interpreted
> scripts have "#!" first line
> [Fri May 23 19:18:37 2003] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] (9)Bad file
> descriptor: don't know how to spawn child process:
> F:/horde/chora/Extension/login.html
>     I have given scriptAlias for php as F:/horde/chora/Extension and
> login.html is in this directory.

ALL files in ScriptAlias directories must be scripts.  You cannot serve an
ordinary html file from a ScriptAlias directory.  Put it someplace else.

Joshua.