Posted to log4php-user@logging.apache.org by Ivan Habunek <ih...@apache.org> on 2012/10/13 13:01:06 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Apache log4php 2.1.0 released

Dear all,

The Apache log4php team is pleased to announce the release of Apache
log4php 2.3.0.

Significant changes in this release include:
* Ability to override the default renderer.
* New experimental appender: FirePHP
* Many improvemetns to LoggerLayoutPatern (support for long conversion
words, many new conversion words)
* Various improvements to appenders
* Several bugfixes

Release notes, including the full change, log can be found here:
http://logging.apache.org/log4php/changelog.html

The release is available from:
http://logging.apache.org/log4php/download.html

The PEAR package will be available in a couple of days from our PEAR channel:
http://pear.apache.org/log4php/

Thanks to everyone who participated in the making of this release.

Best regards,
The Apache log4php team

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache log4php 2.1.0 released

Posted by Ivan Habunek <iv...@gmail.com>.
Excellent. Thanks Christian!

Ivan

Posted by Christian Grobmeier <gr...@gmail.com>.
Added this to the blog

--
http://www.grobmeier.de
https://www.timeandbill.de

Fwd: [ANNOUNCE] Apache log4php 2.1.0 released

Posted by Christian Grobmeier <gr...@gmail.com>.
FYI :-)

@Ivan: we should add general@logging.apache.org to our default
recipients... the others may want to know about our little milestones
without subscribing to log4php-dev

Cheers!