Posted to user@nutch.apache.org by lewis john mcgibbney <le...@apache.org> on 2016/11/15 17:15:33 UTC

Re: user Digest 7 Nov 2016 19:53:09 -0000 Issue 2672

Hi Eyeris,
I've just tried Nutch master branch to parse outlinks from a number of RSS
Feeds, an example being 'http://www.jpl.nasa.gov/blog/feed/'. This works
perfectly with both the feed and parse-tika plugins. Outlinks are extracted
accordingly.
Can you provide an example of the RSS Feeds you are looking to parse
outlinks from? Are they valid?
An excellent resource to use for this kind of trouble shooting is the
ParseChecker tool
https://wiki.apache.org/nutch/bin/nutch%20parsechecker
hth

--