Posted to docs@cocoon.apache.org by st...@outerthought.org on 2003/05/12 15:00:04 UTC

[WIKI-UPDATE] Lorenzo GeneratorOnExtension Mon May 12 15:00:04 2003

Page: http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=Lorenzo , version: 6 on Mon May 12 12:44:41 2003 by Lorenzo

- We have been using Cocoon in production applications since late 2000.

+ We have been using Cocoon in production applications since late 2001.

Page: http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=GeneratorOnExtension , version: 5 on Mon May 12 12:19:33 2003 by Vadim

+ ----
+ Comment: Good idea, not that good implementation. Issues are:
+ * Use of getRealPath(). This method must be avoided at all costs
+ * Will not work in sub-sitemaps (because of getRealPath('/'))
+ * Will not work in WAR, EAR files (because of File)
+ See ResourceExistsAction for an inspiration for better implementation. ''--Vadim''