Posted to derby-dev@db.apache.org by Mamta Satoor <ms...@gmail.com> on 2006/09/02 11:26:15 UTC

Derby 10.2 Reference Manual and section Prepared statements and streaming columns

Hi,

I have been reviewing Derby 10.2 Reference Manual and putting my feedback at
http://wiki.apache.org/db-derby/ReferenceManualTenTwo. I came across section
"Prepared statements and streaming columns" and have to admit that I haven't
kept up with any streaming column related changes in Derby 10.2 If anyone
else is more familiar with this topic, can they please double check the
contents of this section and any other section related to streaming columns.

thanks,
Mamta

Re: Derby 10.2 Reference Manual and section Prepared statements and streaming columns

Posted by Mamta Satoor <ms...@gmail.com>.
Thanks, Kristian, for looking at this.

I am not sure what is the deadline for the documentation review.

Mamta

Posted by Kristian Waagan <Kr...@Sun.COM>.