Posted to dev@jackrabbit.apache.org by Luca Tagliani <l....@cbt.it> on 2009/10/29 10:26:40 UTC

Problem importing node with binary property in a repository configured with datastore

Hi all,
  I'm using the importXML method of workspace to import some node containing
binary properties.
The nodes are imported correctly an I can see the value of the binary data
property, but the binary data goes to the db (persistenceManager) an not to
the datastore as I expected.
If I create on the repository a new node of the same type, the binary data
go to the datastore, so I assume my configuration is correct.

Is it a bug or I misunderstand something in the import mechanism?

BR

Luca Tagliani

Re: Problem importing node with binary property in a repository configured with datastore

Posted by Luca Tagliani <l....@cbt.it>.
Hi Stefan,
  I added a test project to the issue.

BR
Luca

Posted by Stefan Guggisberg <st...@gmail.com>.
On Thu, Oct 29, 2009 at 10:42 AM, Luca Tagliani <l....@cbt.it> wrote:

> Hi Stefan,
>  I filed a new issue here https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JCR-2369.
>
> I forgot to say that I'm using version jackrabbit 1.6.
> I don't know if in 2.0 it works.
>
> I'm trying to create a simple test case to attach to the issue... works
> permitting :-)

excellent, thanks :)

Posted by Luca Tagliani <l....@cbt.it>.
Hi Stefan,