Posted to dev@geode.apache.org by Gregory Chase <gc...@pivotal.io> on 2016/09/12 20:29:53 UTC

Vaughn Vernon discussing Domain Driven Design in context with GemFire & Geode 9/14 & 9/21

Greetings Geode community,
Vaughn Vernon, author of several excellent books about Domain-Driven Design
will  be holding a couple of talks for GemFire and Geode users.

The first one on this Weds, Sept 14 at 11AM Pacific, is a lecture-style
webinar hosted by Pivotal Software.  Registration is required to join. Details
are here
<https://blog.pivotal.io/big-data-pivotal/features/getting-started-with-domain-driven-design-top-3-concepts>.
Registration page is here
<https://pivotal.io/agile/webinar/domain-driven-design-and-reactive-programming>
.

On Sept 21st at 9AM, we'll be holding a Geode Clubhouse with Vaughn to
recap his prior talk, and also take a series of questions from expert
users. Registration is not required for this event, and we'll be sending
out an announcement with a link in a couple of days.

And, if you are a Geode user, and an expert in Domain Driven Design and
would like to be part of the panel, please drop me a message.

-Greg

--
Greg Chase

Global Head, Big Data Communities