Posted to dev@struts.apache.org by Apache Wiki <wi...@apache.org> on 2005/08/21 16:36:03 UTC

[Struts Wiki] Trivial Update of "StrutsFileDownload" by FrankZammetti

Dear Wiki user,

The following page has been changed by FrankZammetti:
http://wiki.apache.org/struts/StrutsFileDownload

  [[TableOfContents]]

- (!) Here is the sample webapp... attachment:downloadapp.zip Please note that this is my first ever attempt at editing a Wiki entry, so if I screwed anything up, I apologize in advance!  Lastly, I skimmed through the content of this entry and didn't see anything blatantly wrong.  I will try and proof it more thoroughly as time allows, but for now, in addition to the sample app, it should get anyone going in the right direction.
+ (!) FrankZ: Here is the sample webapp... attachment:downloadapp.zip Please note that this is my first ever attempt at editing a Wiki entry, so if I screwed anything up, I apologize in advance!  Lastly, I skimmed through the content of this entry and didn't see anything blatantly wrong.  I will try and proof it more thoroughly as time allows, but for now, in addition to the sample app, it should get anyone going in the right direction.

  <!> niallp: Since I haven't actually used this class myself, I'm hoping that Martin, Frank or anyone else involved in the discussion/creation of this would take a look here to see if its OK.

- (!) Details from this thread: [http://www.mail-archive.com/dev@struts.apache.org/msg04600.html Mail Archive]
+ (!) Details from this thread: [http://www.mail-archive.com/dev@struts.apache.org/msg04600.html Mail Archive] - Note that the link to the sample app at omnytex.com referenced in this thread is no longer valid.  The sample app is attached to this Wiki page only, so download it from here attachment:downloadapp.zip

  == Implementing a DownloadAction ==