Posted to dev@openwhisk.apache.org by Olivier Tardieu <ta...@us.ibm.com> on 2020/01/13 19:16:29 UTC

[DISCUSS] - release openwhisk-composer 0.12.0

I'd like to make a 0.12.0 release of openwhisk-composer from the current
master branch [1].

CHANGELOG:

* Running sequential compositions no longer requires the action runtime to
contain the `redis` and `uuid` modules.
* The `deploy` command supports additional options:
  * `--logsize` and `--memory` to set limits for the conductor action,
  * `--basic` and `--bearer` to control the authentication method,
  * `--apiversion` to specify the API version of the target OpenWhisk
instance.
* The `deploy` method supports passing through `httpOptions`.
* A workaround for Webpack has been implemented (dependency analysis of
the conductor code).
* The `openwhisk-client-js` module has been updated to version `3.20.0`.
* The documentation has been improved.

I'll make a release candidate and start the voting process in 24 hours if
there are no comments or objections.

Olivier

[1] https://github.com/apache/openwhisk-composer