Posted to dev@jmeter.apache.org by "Frank Thomas (jmeter)" <jm...@inside-tec.de> on 2021/01/02 17:02:25 UTC

Contribution to Documentation of InfluxDBClient

Hi,

I realized that the documentation at https://jmeter.apache.org/usermanual/realtime-results.html is a bit outdated and seems to be based on what has been done for the GraphiteBackendListenerClient, but what is exposed in InfluxDBBackendListenerClient is a bit different. And the InfluxDBRawBackendListenerClient that has been introduced in 5.4 doesn’t seem to be documented at all.
Currently I haven’t found an issue on this in bugzilla.
I’m willing to update the documentation.
But before just opening an issue and a PR as described in https://jmeter.apache.org/building.html I thought I’ll better double check here.
Any objections or recommendations?

Thanks
Frank

Re: Contribution to Documentation of InfluxDBClient

Posted by Graham Russell <gr...@ham1.co.uk>.
There is a tiny bit of documentation for the raw one here
https://jmeter.apache.org/usermanual/component_reference.html#Backend_Listener

But I think updating the real time results page is a great idea. I'm happy
to help review any PR you may create.

Thanks

Graham