Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by Jon Cyr <jo...@cloudyIT.com> on 2012/02/07 20:52:34 UTC

What's the largest meeting you've run

Hey,

I'm new to OpenMeetings, seems great.  But I haven't pushed the system.

If you would...

 1. What's your largest meeting?
 2. Webinar or Interactive Meeting?
 3. Rough or Avg Video Settings?
 4. Server size, rough?
 5. How long?

Thanks,

Jon

--
*Jon Cyr*
Cloudy IT, Warwick RI

Re: AW: What's the largest meeting you've run

Posted by Jon Cyr <jo...@cloudyit.com>.
So happy to report,

It was Windows 7 Firewall turned on inside a trusted network.  They had
said it was off, but it wasn't.   Works perfectly.

Thanks for the sounding board,

-Jon

Posted by "seba.wagner@gmail.com" <se...@gmail.com>.
Hi Jon,

Posted by Jon Cyr <jo...@cloudyit.com>.
Hi All,

Posted by "seba.wagner@gmail.com" <se...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

AW: AW: What's the largest meeting you've run

Posted by Jon Cyr <jo...@cloudyit.com>.
Hi Norbert,

Posted by Norbert Haag <no...@noahidenations.com>.