Posted to user@velocity.apache.org by "Jenny Mathew -X (jenmathe - Infosys at Cisco)" <je...@cisco.com> on 2005/11/10 06:50:40 UTC

Is there a line continuation character in Velocity?

Hi,

I have a situation where some lines in the template script may be quite
long and for readability purposes we would like to write part of the
line on the next line but the merged output should be displayed as a
single line.

Is there a way to ensure that the same line is stored in the
StringWriter after the merge process as a single line? In otherwords is
there a line continuation character in velocity?

Thanks in advance!
Jennifer