Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by drod <Di...@siemens.com> on 2007/09/06 11:16:05 UTC

prefetchSize for TopicSubscriber

How can I set the prefetchSize for a TopicSubscriber using ActiveMQ 4.1.1 ?

Re: prefetchSize for TopicSubscriber

Posted by drod <Di...@siemens.com>.
Thanks to all.
I get it. All does work fine. I made a general mistake in my configuration.

Posted by James Strachan <ja...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Juergen Mayrbaeurl <ju...@hvb.sozvers.at>.
We're using the Spring configuration for the ActiveMQConnectionFactory (with
version 4.1.0):

	<bean id="jmsConnectionFactory"
		<property name="brokerURL"
			value="${zpv.verst.empfaenger.mq.serverUrl}" />
		<property name="userName" value="${zpv.verst.empfaenger.mq.userName}"/>
		<property name="password" value="${zpv.verst.empfaenger.mq.password}"/>
		<property name="clientID" value="${zpv.verst.empfaenger.mq.clientID}" />
		<property name="prefetchPolicy">
			<bean class="org.apache.activemq.ActiveMQPrefetchPolicy">
				<property name="durableTopicPrefetch" value="1"/>
				<property name="optimizeDurableTopicPrefetch" value="1"/>
			</bean>
		</property>
	</bean>

This way works (at least with version 4.1.0, not tested with 4.1.1).

Kind regards
Juergen

Posted by drod <Di...@siemens.com>.

Posted by Juergen Mayrbaeurl <ju...@hvb.sozvers.at>.