Posted to dev@mina.apache.org by michoco28 <mi...@hotmail.com> on 2013/01/10 16:55:00 UTC

Time out

Hi,
I use apache mina sshd server for SFTP transfert.
When a client to successfully to server,
I can see in log:"Session created...",  the client version and the succes
authentification.

But i have a problem when a client want connect to server and send no
response.
When the server send her identification data (after the "session created..."
log info and before the client identification validation). If client no
response (I suppose this), the server's session is closed just after 30 min
and 30 sec.
I would like to reduce this time out but I don't have find how to made this.
I thought that timeoutAuth was the timeout for closed this session but
apparently this is not the case.

Think for your help.