Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@sundn.de> on 2001/10/02 14:30:12 UTC

AW: [C2]: Documentation System

I like to answer my own mails....

A first version of the documentation system is finished.
It generates all documents including the images for the
labels and headers.
The only thing currently missing is the "site" target,
which means for generating the documentation for the
web-site, a different book is used as there are some
other links available in the navigation bar.

Please, have a look at it and decide if we could switch.

Carsten

http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=xml-cocoon-dev&m=99831665304443&w=2).