Posted to wsrp4j-dev@portals.apache.org by Diego Louzán <di...@metalicana.org> on 2004/11/25 11:08:53 UTC

Unknown commented code in org.apache.wsrp4j.producer.provider.pluto.driver.DescriptionHandlerImpl

     In line 168 of
org.apache.wsrp4j.producer.provider.pluto.driver.DescriptionHandlerImpl:

/*
try {
     Properties props = Utility.loadPropertiesFromFile(WSRP_SERVICE_PROP);
     String urlTemplProcStr =
props.getProperty(DescriptionHandlerImpl.URL_TEMPLATE_PROCESSING,"false");
     descriptionHandler.doesUrlTemplateProcessing =
Boolean.valueOf(urlTemplProcStr);
} catch(WSRPException e) {

     // keep default
}
*/

This code is commented out and I don't know why. It's supposed to take the key
URL_TEMPLATE_PROCESSING (which is «provider.doesurltemplateprocessing») from
the file WSRPServices.properties and initialize the field. Maybe is this
related with JIRA issue WSRP-47?

Re: Unknown commented code in org.apache.wsrp4j.producer.provider.pluto.driver.DescriptionHandlerImpl

Posted by Liang Chen <la...@gmail.com>.
I used wsrp4j for some time, and found that wsrp4j only support url
rendering at consumer side (url template =  false)

perhaps when wsrp4j supports url template (url rendering at producer
side) that property will be used.

--
Liang Chen
in Shanghai, China