Posted to dev@couchdb.apache.org by Alexander Shorin <kx...@gmail.com> on 2013/05/28 11:43:07 UTC

[REMINDER] IRC meeting - 2013-05-29 13:00 UTC

Hi all,

We'll be having the usual meeting in #couchdb-meeting on
irc.freenode.org at 13:00 UTC, Wednesday as usual.

The meeting room:

    irc://irc.freenode.net/couchdb-meeting

Or you can access the meeting via the web:

    http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=#couchdb-meeting

For your local timezone:

    http://arewemeetingyet.com/Wwed/13:00/CouchDB%20IRC%20Meeting

If you have a specific topic we should talk about, reply here or bring
it up on IRC.

P.S. Please note that we're using repeating pattern for meeting time
to attract people from other time-zones:
- at 19:00 UTC for every odd week
- at 13:00 UTC for every even week
Current one is the even - 22th. Don't be confused!

--