Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Programozás <pr...@hotmail.com> on 2004/01/13 00:16:35 UTC

persistent component property + component initialization

Hello!

1. How can I implement a persistent component property manually? I don't find a method similar to component's initialize().
2. Where can I initialize my components? What is the lifecycle of components?

Thanks!
Norbi

Re: persistent component property + component initialization

Posted by "Julio C. Rivera" <Ju...@carm.es>.
I think this can help you:
http://jakarta.apache.org/tapestry/doc/TapestryUsersGuide/state.manual-component-properties.html

Regards.
   Julio.

At 00:16 13/01/2004, you wrote:
>Hello!
>
>1. How can I implement a persistent component property manually? I don't
>find a method similar to component's initialize().
>2. Where can I initialize my components? What is the lifecycle of components?
>
>Thanks!
>Norbi

Julio C. Rivera Riquelme
Unidad de Informática