Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by Ken Cheng <kc...@gmail.com> on 2015/11/10 08:49:21 UTC

About the newbie bug #IGNITE-881

Hi Yakov Zhdanov,

I am going to work on the bug
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IGNITE-881.
you commented as

# Move handling logic to GridCacheCommandHandler

but I found there is already a class do the same thing

in the DataStructuresCommandHandler.java

Can you give more clue about this bug?

Thanks,
kcheng

Re: About the newbie bug #IGNITE-881

Posted by Yakov Zhdanov <yz...@apache.org>.
Hi Ken!

My idea was to quit using distributed atomic long, but switch to invokes
that change values atomically. In most cases this can work over atomic
cache and provide faster performance.

Does anyone in community have comments?

--Yakov