Posted to user@cayenne.apache.org by Juan Manuel Diaz Lara <jm...@yahoo.com.INVALID> on 2020/01/16 01:16:05 UTC

How to use pluggable handlers

I would like to add metadata and use it at runtime to generate automatic UI to edit entities...  metadata like column title, label, java validation tags, etc.
My first thought to use then comments on cayenne 4.1 but I did not was able to navigate from objAttribute to the comment added en the schema designer.

I would be wonderful this metadata to be available in all schema objects to use them in generation templates.

Thanks.

Atte. Juan Manuel Díaz Lara