Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by webmaster <we...@cienciapura.com.br> on 2003/10/08 17:55:17 UTC

mod_jk feature question

Hi all,

I don't know if mod_jk supports this. I usually integrate Tomcat and Apache by mapping *.jsp and /servlet/ to Tomcat and leaving everything else to Apache.

But there is a situation where I need to let Tomcat server everything BUT images ( *.gif and *.jpg ). How can I do this with mod_jk ? If it's not possible to do with mod_jk, is it possible to do in another way (like mod_rewrite maybe ? )

Thanks
Renato.

RE: mod_jk feature question

Posted by mms <mm...@wertens.de>.
Renato,

> But there is a situation where I need to let Tomcat server
> everything BUT images ( *.gif and *.jpg ). How can I do this
> with mod_jk ? If it's not possible to do with mod_jk, is it
> possible to do in another way (like mod_rewrite maybe ? )

hava a look at mod_rewrite for Apache.
There you can define Regexes in your httpd.conf

regards,
Steve