Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by "Adams, Christopher" <Ch...@marketforce.co.uk> on 2002/05/28 17:52:57 UTC

EJB Provider

I'm trying to usethe EJB Provider to expose a Stateless Session Bean as a
Web Service.

My deploy.wsdd is as follows:-

	  <service name="CreditClaimXML" provider="java:EJB" >
	  	 <parameter name="beanJndiName"
value="creditclaim/CreditClaimXMLBean" />
	  	 <parameter name="homeInterfaceName"
value="uk.co.marketforce.transactional.creditclaims.CreditClaimXMLHome" />
	  	 <parameter name="remoteInterfaceName"
value="uk.co.marketforce.transactional.creditclaims.CreditClaimXML" />

	  	 <parameter name="allowedMethods" value="getXML"/>
	  </service>
</deployment>

The Service deploys ok, but when I go to view the WSDL for the service it
does not pick up the method that should be exposed.

Am I doing anything wrong here?

THanks for your help

Chris.

     This e-mail and any attachments to it contain information that is
     private and confidential and should only be read by those persons to
     whom they are addressed. Marketforce accept no liability for any loss
     or damage suffered by any person arising from the use of this e-mail.
     Neither Marketforce nor the sender accepts any responsibility for
     viruses and it is your responsibility to check the email and
     attachments (if any). No contracts may be concluded on behalf of
     Marketforce by means of email communications.

     If you have received this e-mail in error, please destroy and delete
     the message from your computer.