Posted to user@cassandra.apache.org by shimi <sh...@gmail.com> on 2010/12/12 18:52:46 UTC

iterate over all the rows with RP

Is the same connection is required when iterating over all the rows with
Random Paritioner or is it possible to use a different connection for each
iteration?

Shimi

Re: iterate over all the rows with RP

Posted by David Boxenhorn <da...@lookin2.com>.
Shimi, I am using Hector to do exactly what you want to do, with no
problems.

(In fact, the question didn't even occur to me...)

Posted by Ran Tavory <ra...@gmail.com>.

--
/Ran

Re: iterate over all the rows with RP