Posted to user@ode.apache.org by Jagan Mohan Kaveripakam <jk...@yahoo.com> on 2008/08/12 19:57:31 UTC

How to use Custom Function (DomToString) in ODE

Any body can tell me how to use the Custom Function or any example for DomToString..

Thanks
Jagan

Re: How to use Custom Function (DomToString) in ODE

Posted by Alex Boisvert <bo...@intalio.com>.
On Tue, Aug 12, 2008 at 10:57 AM, Jagan Mohan Kaveripakam <
jkaveripakam@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Any body can tell me how to use the Custom Function or any example for
> DomToString..

DomToString takes 1 parameter (a Node) and converts it to its String
representation (e.g. xml serialization).

e.g.
<assign>
  <copy>
    <from xmlns:ext="http://www.apache.org/ode/type/extension">
ext:DomToString(/some/existing/path/)</from>
    <to>$myVariable/some/existing/path</to>
  </copy>
</assign>

alex