Posted to docs@cocoon.apache.org by Apache Wiki <wi...@apache.org> on 2005/10/12 01:47:44 UTC

[Cocoon Wiki] Update of "CFormsFAQ" by CombinationalLogic

Dear Wiki user,

The following page has been changed by CombinationalLogic:
http://wiki.apache.org/cocoon/CFormsFAQ

New page:
Answers to Frequently Asked Questions regarding CForms

[[TableOfContents]]

==  Meta-FAQ - Questions and Answers about the CForms FAQ itself ==

=== Can I post a question without an answer in the FAQ? ===

Yes, that's perfectly alright. In fact, you could post them right here:

=== Who is maintaining this FAQ? ===

I am, you are, he/she/it is. We all do it. Feel free to post questions or to answer them, in a polite and cooperative spirit.

==  CForms Styling ==

===  How do I remove the "views" links from the top right of forms?  ===

==  Resources  ==
===  What are some useful CForm links? ===
 * [:Forms]
 * http://cocoon.apache.org/2.1/userdocs/forms/index.html