Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by harbhanu <ha...@huawei.com> on 2008/08/26 07:04:18 UTC

Difference in generated JavaScript

Hi,

I tried to generate JavaScript for one sample WSDL using both the ways i.e.
thru WSDL2JS and thru browser by providing *?js* in URI.

I am noticing gross differences between the two JavaScripts. Please check
this.Thanks !

Regards,

Harbhanu

RE: Difference in generated JavaScript

Posted by harbhanu <ha...@huawei.com>.
I am not able to find it ?;(

How to specify the data binding to wsdl2js?
http://cwiki.apache.org/CXF20DOC/wsdl-to-javascript.html

Did you tell wsdl2js to use the same data binding that you deployed in
your service? If not, they will be completely different. Please check
this.

Posted by Benson Margulies <bi...@gmail.com>.