Posted to asp@perl.apache.org by Ra...@ubsw.com on 2002/10/30 00:59:43 UTC

Other

Hi All,
       Not a ASP question but is it possible to include PERL5LIB path in the script rather than PerlRequire (I cannot restart the apache or modify httpd.conf) of httpd.conf.

      Iam trying to use push(@INC,"Path:Path1"); but does'nt seem to work.

Thanks

Raghu

Posted by Josh Chamas <jo...@chamas.com>.
Raghu.Nalamada@ubsw.com wrote:
> Hi All,
>        Not a ASP question but is it possible to include PERL5LIB path in the script rather than PerlRequire (I cannot restart the apache or modify httpd.conf) of httpd.conf.
>
>       Iam trying to use push(@INC,"Path:Path1"); but does'nt seem to work.
>
> Thanks

For compile time modification, try:

   <% use lib qw($path); %>

If you load modules in the global.asa, you can put it here too,
so you don't have to do it in all your scripts.

Regards,

Josh