Posted to user@struts.apache.org by David Graham <dg...@hotmail.com> on 2002/10/30 23:28:49 UTC

Re: Validator plugin

Did you configure the plugin in struts-config.xml?  See the validator
example app for details.

David

Re: Validator plugin

Posted by Shunli Yang <sh...@yahoo.com>.
Yes, I did. I'm using the validator example right now. But no luck to make it work!!!
 David Graham <dg...@hotmail.com> wrote:Did you configure the plugin in struts-config.xml? See the validator
example app for details.

David