Posted to dev@whimsical.apache.org by Jakob Homan <jg...@gmail.com> on 2018/02/08 20:49:38 UTC

Podling status claims licensing issues - where are these defined?

I'm helping to get DataFu graduated.  Under the podling status page
(https://whimsy.apache.org/roster/ppmc/datafu#podlingStatus), the
licensing section has three issues, none of which are real.  I've been
spelunking for quite a while but haven't been able to find where these
are triggered.  The podling website check page
(https://whimsy.apache.org/pods.cgi/project/datafu) has a License
section, but it doesn't agree with that page.

Where do I find how Whimsey has flagged these licensing checks as failed?

Thanks,
Jakob

Re: Podling status claims licensing issues - where are these defined?

Posted by "John D. Ament" <jo...@apache.org>.
The problem is that the checker finds the wrong link in your footer and
matches on that.  Even though your side bar is pointing to the right
location, the footer isn't.

John