Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by Kay Schenk <ka...@gmail.com> on 2013/01/01 00:22:44 UTC

Re: Starting Introduction to Contributing to Apache OpenOffice Module

Hello Samuel --

Thanks for letting us know your progress and about your interests.

Some of the Apache OpenOffice team will be at the upcoming FOSDEM in
Brussels --

https://fosdem.org/2013/

if you can make it there. I'm sure they would love to meet you.

On Mon, Dec 31, 2012 at 11:12 AM, samuel <om...@hotmail.co.uk> wrote:

> Hi all!!!,
> My name is Samuel Francis Odihiri. I just concluded my undergraduate
> studies at Staffordshire university UK, My interest is in  Java and C#
> programming languages although in my spare time i learn to program in C. I
> am a Manchester United fan and love watching my footy. I am Looking forward
> to meeting other voluteers i.e professional developers - that i can learn
> from - and developers of my level of coding experience were we can share
> thoughts and improve the over all goal and aim of the Apache Foundation.

MzK

"No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted."
                                                                         --
Aesop