Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Kito Mann <ki...@virtua.com> on 2009/10/15 00:16:20 UTC

Fwd: [ANNOUNCE] New JSF Summit sessions and workshops added!

Hello everyone,

I just wanted to let you know that we added several new sessions for
the JSF Summit conference this December 1st-4th in warm, sunny
Orlando, FL.

We already have an all-star lineup of speakers such as Ed Burns,
Matthias Wessendorf, Dan Allen, Ted Goddard, Keith Donald, David Geary
and several others, covering every aspect of JSF 2.0 plus JSF 1.x,
Seam, MyFaces, ICEfaces, Trinidad, Spring/JSF integration, Facelets,
Comet, Portlets, JSR 299, testing, and more.

But Jay Zimmerman and I wanted to make the show even better, so I'm
happy to announce full day workshops on JSF 1.x and Seam, plus new
sessions covering RichFaces, Spring integration, reporting,
PrettyFaces, PrimeFaces, and JSR-299.

Think of this show as the US version of JSF Days (an excellent show,
by the way).

Read more here:
http://weblogs.java.net/blog/kito75/archive/2009/10/13/jsf-summit-2009-new-workshops-and-sessions.

Attendes also get free access to over 50 Rich Web Experience sessions,
covering every aspect of Ajax and RIAs.

I hope to see you at the show!

---
Kito D. Mann | twitter: kito99 | Author, JSF in Action
Virtua, Inc. | http://www.virtua.com | JSF/Java EE training and consulting
http://www.JSFCentral.com - JavaServer Faces FAQ, news, and info |
twitter: jsfcentral
+1 203-404-4848 x3