Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by Phil Gibbs <ra...@bellsouth.net> on 2008/02/01 02:52:38 UTC

Re: Leaving CXF for Glasshfish Metro

Well, I have to agree.  The docs seem to be the last thing that a developer
thinks about - because it's so obvious right?  CXF, like a lot of software,
badly needs some end to end examples at the very least.
Currently, it's very lacking, as was XFire!

Posted by Mayank Thakore <th...@gmail.com>.
I found some great cxf related documentation at this page when
checking request context recently:

http://open.iona.com/docs/framework/2.0/jaxws/index.html?url=http://open.iona.com/docs/framework/2.0/jaxws/JAXWSContextsService.html

this kind of stuff will help!

Posted by Willem Jiang <wi...@gmail.com>.
AFAIK you just have trouble to create the DynamicClientFactory instance,
which mainly create the CXF bus instance.

I think you can try out to deploy the basic simples into your Tomcat6.
May be it will show you the key of the issue.

You can download the CXF kit here[1] , and try the
$CXF_HOME\samples\wsdl_first

[1]http://cwiki.apache.org/CXF/download.html

Willem.

Posted by Phil Gibbs <ra...@bellsouth.net>.