Posted to dev@sling.apache.org by Radu Cotescu <ra...@apache.org> on 2016/02/12 12:11:03 UTC

[RESULT][VOTE] Release Apache Sling Scripting Core 2.0.36

Hello,

The vote passed with 3 +1 from: Stefan Egli, Robert Munteanu and Stefan
Seifert. I'll start promoting the release ASAP.

@PMC, can you please move the artifacts to dist?

Thanks,
Radu

Re: [RESULT][VOTE] Release Apache Sling Scripting Core 2.0.36

Posted by Radu Cotescu <ra...@apache.org>.
All done. Thanks for the help, Stefan!

Posted by Stefan Seifert <ss...@pro-vision.de>.
dist updated